PixelBedlam has been running for a year now and with that in mind we wanted to try something different so myself (Ruaidhri) and Dan have gotten together to play through some classic arcade games from our childhood and ruin them by talking crap over the top. Unlike most Youtube Let’s Plays we’re not using unlimited credits, instead we’re challenging ourselves to see how far we can get on just three credits each.
This week we play Dungeons and Dragons: Shadows Over Mystara from Capcom; in which we talk about Pat ‘The Bomber’ Roach, slapstick D&D and ignore the opportunity for infinite knowledge.
[I apologise for the audio quality on my mic, teething issues with this first episode.]
Latest posts by Ruaidhri (see all)
- Divinity: Original Sin – PC Review - July 16, 2014
- Should We Be Praising Games That Are Long? - June 30, 2014
- Are We Ready To Go Back To World War II? - May 30, 2014
- Have Sony Forsaken Their Handheld Child? - May 9, 2014
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse – iPhone / iPad Review - March 20, 2014