PixelBedlam has been running for a year now and with that in mind we wanted to try something different so myself (Ruaidhri) and Dan have gotten together to play through some classic arcade games from our childhood and ruin them by talking crap over the top. Unlike most Youtube Let’s Plays we’re not using unlimited credits, instead we’re challenging ourselves to see how far we can get on just three credits each.
This week we play Dungeons and Dragons: Shadows Over Mystara from Capcom; in which we talk about Pat ‘The Bomber’ Roach, slapstick D&D and ignore the opportunity for infinite knowledge.
[I apologise for the audio quality on my mic, teething issues with this first episode.]
Latest posts by Ruaidhri (see all)
- Chuck’s Challenge 3D – PC Review - March 3, 2014
- No More Heroes Any More: Whatever Happened To Our Superhero Games? - February 12, 2014
- Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game – iPad / iPhone Review - January 30, 2014
- In Fear I Trust – iPhone / iPad Review - January 23, 2014
- Steam Early Access – The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Played? - January 20, 2014