The emphysema suffering G-Man from Half-Life was spotted in a Tesco Metro in Manchester last night. Security footage shows the suited-and-booted man adjusting his tie – near the ready meals section – before walking off to another aisle.
Check-out worker, 16 year old Kelly-Marie, served the enigmatic G-Man. ‘He got out some coupons. I think it was for a 25% discount on Petit-Filous, or something. He was talking all funny, like that black boy in the wheelchair in Malcolm in the Middle.’
It appeared the G-Man had left his infamous briefcase behind. Officials shut the store while inspecting the object.
‘We thought it might be an inter-dimensional tunnelling device,’ said an important looking man in a suit. ‘Turns out it just held a packet of Walker’s Crisps and a banana.’
The location of the G-Man is now a mystery, although many suspect Gabe Newell keeps him locked up in his basement.
Latest posts by Max (see all)
- The Top 12 Moments in Breaking Bad (So Far) - August 8, 2013
- ZombiU: A Retrospective - July 9, 2013
- A Wii Retrospective 2: Why I’m A Bigger Asshole Than I Originally Thought - June 11, 2013
- Brian Blessed ‘Has Never Tossed A Dwarf’ He Claims - June 10, 2013
- Microsoft Confirm Additional Peripheral - May 31, 2013