Tony Stark, a.k.a. another popular super hero, was arrested yesterday after police discovered him unconscious on a friend’s couch. He was in possession of an unspecified Class A drug, along with a gold/red metallic device that looked like a vibrator, and a handgun.
Superhero group – The Avengers – have already started to tweet of their concerns when working with Mr Stark:
Bruce Banner @The Hulk
I remember being at a party with Tony once. He told me to gum some white powder he’d stashed away in that suit of his. And no, I didn’t turn green, but I did suffer a horrific panic attack.
It is believed that Mr Stark’s interest in science began through chemistry, after imbibing powerful pharmaceutical drugs at the age of 2.
‘Tony once told me – in confidence – about how he created the suit,’ said colleague, Thor. ‘He was in a cave in some foreign country somewhere, and found some magic mushrooms. Next minute… Boom! He’s tripping his balls off and coming up with a crazy idea about a suit.’
Mr Stark was not available to comment.
Latest posts by Max (see all)
- The Top 12 Moments in Breaking Bad (So Far) - August 8, 2013
- ZombiU: A Retrospective - July 9, 2013
- A Wii Retrospective 2: Why I’m A Bigger Asshole Than I Originally Thought - June 11, 2013
- Brian Blessed ‘Has Never Tossed A Dwarf’ He Claims - June 10, 2013
- Microsoft Confirm Additional Peripheral - May 31, 2013