Alan Tit, famed gardener and failed chat show host, recently discovered some pikmin at the bottom of his garden. The tiny plant/animal hybrids were spotted carrying a dead fox behind his shed.
‘I don’t even play games, so I only knew what these creatures were after my son pointed it out to me.’
Asked if he was surprised, Mr Tit replied, ‘Surprised? Yes, yes I was a bit.’
The pikmin have now been taken away to be quarantined, as many pets in the local area succumbed to a strange disease that caused them to be dead.
‘Might be bird flu,’ said Mr Tit. ‘They are from Japan, after all. All sorts of weird things over there.”
Latest posts by Max (see all)
- The Top 12 Moments in Breaking Bad (So Far) - August 8, 2013
- ZombiU: A Retrospective - July 9, 2013
- A Wii Retrospective 2: Why I’m A Bigger Asshole Than I Originally Thought - June 11, 2013
- Brian Blessed ‘Has Never Tossed A Dwarf’ He Claims - June 10, 2013
- Microsoft Confirm Additional Peripheral - May 31, 2013