PlayStation 4 is the word of the week for the Scratched Disc podcast as we analyse Sony’s new console as well as our PlayStation memories. Not really, we just talk about it for a bit and offer our opinions, but hopefully it’s more enjoyable than all the other opinions you’ve read so far.
We also manage to squeeze in some talk about games we’ve been playing – it’s very short – and a conversation about burying newspapers. It’s a rootin’ tootin’ good time and we would be glad if you shared it with us!
Music used throughout is Anamanaguchi. Seriously, check them out.
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- Fright Heights – iPhone / iPad review - November 1, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto Online: How Gamers Have Lost Their Fun - October 25, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto V: Five things we can’t wait to do in multiplayer - July 12, 2013
- Cling Thing – iPhone/ iPad review - June 19, 2013
- Zombie Fish Tank – Iphone / Ipad Review - May 28, 2013