Scratched Disc Podcast Episode 11 – Playstation 4 and Playstation Memories
PlayStation 4 is the word of the week for the Scratched Disc podcast as we analyse Sony’s new console as well as our PlayStation memories. Not really, we just talk about it for a bit and offer our opinions, but hopefully it’s more enjoyable than all the other opinions you’ve read so far.
We also manage to squeeze in some talk about games we’ve been playing – it’s very short – and a conversation about burying newspapers. It’s a rootin’ tootin’ good time and we would be glad if you shared it with us!
Music used throughout is Anamanaguchi. Seriously, check them out.
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- Zombie Fish Tank – Iphone / Ipad Review - May 28, 2013
- The Best Viral Marketing In Gaming - May 7, 2013
- Madmonster – iPhone/iPad review - April 30, 2013
- There’s An App for That: An Application for Every Need - April 24, 2013
- Why Crackdown is One of The Best Games of This Generation - April 8, 2013