After a snow-induced delay (only in England), the Scratched Disc trio are back with another hour or so of gaming rambling and debate. What to expect from this episode? Who knows, as this week we go on so many weird and wonderful tangents that it would me mad to try and write it all down. Needless to say, fun times are had by all.
We’re also running a competition over the next few weeks, check out the podcast to find out how you can win three games!
Legal Note: Music used in the show is used under the Creative Commons License. Thank you to Quelle Fromage for making their music available under it. They can be found:here: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Hexawe/Monorave_Compo/HEXAWE_-_MONORAVE_compo_-_05_Noam_Chomskys_Corporate_Carbohydrate_Surprise_by_Quelle_Fromage
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- Fright Heights – iPhone / iPad review - November 1, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto Online: How Gamers Have Lost Their Fun - October 25, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto V: Five things we can’t wait to do in multiplayer - July 12, 2013
- Cling Thing – iPhone/ iPad review - June 19, 2013
- Zombie Fish Tank – Iphone / Ipad Review - May 28, 2013