Scratched Disc Podcast Episode 9: Fists of Awesome (-ly good interviews)
After a year and a half, we finally get our stuff together and produce something actually worth listening to. We interview Nicoll Hunt, producer of upcoming iOS and Android game Fists of Awesome to find out what it’s like developing his indie game and working on the Ouya.
On top of that, we have the usual rambling nonsense in what we’ve been playing and the news, while in our community interaction section we find out which football manager you shouldn’t pick a fight with.
Don’t forget you can tweet in via @scratcheddisc or e-mail email@example.com.
Our GAME voucher competition is still on, just follow our account and RT for a chance to win £10!
Legal note: Music featured throughout is Anamanaguchi. They’re amazing, check them out.
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- The Best Viral Marketing In Gaming - May 7, 2013
- Madmonster – iPhone/iPad review - April 30, 2013
- There’s An App for That: An Application for Every Need - April 24, 2013
- Why Crackdown is One of The Best Games of This Generation - April 8, 2013
- Robi: Cosmic Saviour – iPhone/iPad Review - April 3, 2013