After a year and a half, we finally get our stuff together and produce something actually worth listening to. We interview Nicoll Hunt, producer of upcoming iOS and Android game Fists of Awesome to find out what it’s like developing his indie game and working on the Ouya.
On top of that, we have the usual rambling nonsense in what we’ve been playing and the news, while in our community interaction section we find out which football manager you shouldn’t pick a fight with.
Don’t forget you can tweet in via @scratcheddisc or e-mail email@example.com.
Our GAME voucher competition is still on, just follow our account and RT for a chance to win £10!
Legal note: Music featured throughout is Anamanaguchi. They’re amazing, check them out.
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- Fright Heights – iPhone / iPad review - November 1, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto Online: How Gamers Have Lost Their Fun - October 25, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto V: Five things we can’t wait to do in multiplayer - July 12, 2013
- Cling Thing – iPhone/ iPad review - June 19, 2013
- Zombie Fish Tank – Iphone / Ipad Review - May 28, 2013